How we collect and use the Data?
We collect your Data when you: send us an enquiry about our offering, visit our website, or expressed interest via
1) website/social media/messaging app/call center
2) when you participate in one of our events or visit our stands or enquire through our third-party agents
3) when you visit our sales office or contact our sales advisors
We process, collect, or use the Data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision
of the best possible services to our users. For instances, some of our services may require you to sign-up and create an account or provide your Data. In such circumstances, we may request Data from you including your name, email address, and telephone number.
What information do we collect?
The information that we may collect (which may be collected automatically in some circumstances) includes the following:
Name, ID/iqama details, date of birth, email address, phone number, nationality, gender, income details, geographical location, age, reputation, occupation details, financing details, Ministry of Municipal & Rural Affairs & Housing “MOMRAH” beneficiary, government support history, internet protocol (IP) address, device information, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or any of your accounts on our platforms and details of your enquiry pursuant to our legitimate business interests.
Why do we collect your information?
As mentioned above, we process, collect and use the Data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision of the best services to our users. The purposes for which we collect Data include, but not limited to, the following:
- To respond to any queries or expression of interest made by you
- To enter into or to conclude any type of contracts and agreements
- To request your feedback, and to respond to complaints:
- To personalize and provide you with information about RAFAL’s services and latest offers:
- To Facilitate email campaigns carried out by our sales and marketing departments
- To facilitate advertisements
- To fulfill any maintenance/ service requests you raise using our applications
- To comply with our obligations under the Saudi Laws and Regulations (“the Applicable Law”)
- To notify you about changes to one or all of our platforms
To whom may we disclose your personal information?
In the event you wish to opt-out, you may contact us using the details provided in Section – ‘How do you contact us?’.
How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary or legally permitted or required by the Applicable Law. We will ensure that it is disposed in a secure manner when it’s no longer needed or upon your request. When Data destruction is required, our team will ensure secure disposal.
For more information on where and how long your personal information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us using the
Cookies and tracking technologies
What are your rights?
If you wish to carry out any of your rights -mentioned below-, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing personal information to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law.
If you would like to carry out any of the below rights, you may contact us using the details provided in Section- ‘How do you contact us?’. We shall aim to comply with all requests within reasonable time in-line with the Applicable Law. We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example,
- if it would impact the confidentiality we owe to others, or
2. if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
- if your request involves deletion of information that are required to comply with legal requirements.
We will make every reasonable effort to honor your request in-line with the Applicable Law. In the event we require additional time due to the complexity of the request, we shall
details provided in Section- ‘How do you contact us?’.
promptly inform you of the same.
Your right as a Data owner includes the following:
1. The right to view your Data
2. The right to delete your Data
3. The right to modify/update your Data
4. The right to know how and why we process your Data
- Other rights granted by the Applicable Law
In case you have a complaint about our use of your Data, you can contact us in one of the ways mentioned in Section – ‘How do you contact us?’. We will look into and respond to any complaints we receive.
How do you contact us?
In case of any queries related to this policy, or in case you want to access your Data or opt out or you have a complaint, you can contact our Data Privacy Office in one of the following ways:
Email us at email@example.com Call us at +9200 10 313